Get your palettes ready, ladies! BookMunch Café, located at Wasl Square, has proudly unveiled its new menu items. Known for its cozy atmosphere and its quirky concept, the menu now is offering creative additions.
Starting off with the first meal of the day, foodies can enjoy BookMunch’s full English breakfast. Those who fancy baked treats, why not add a basket of mini muffins to accompany the morning cappuccino?
Those who are health-conscious, rejoice! The strawberry kale salad with goat cheese and honey is the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and it sure to refuel any energy outage.
Hearty meals are also an option at BookMunch. The Fillet Steak with Café de Paris sauce is expertly seared and seasoned. Who says healthy can’t be delicious?
Bringing a Montreal- inspired dish to the menu, the sweet potatoes fries poutine is a mix of french fries and cheese curds topped with a light gravy-like sauce and is surefire to be a conversation-starter among many.
For salmon lovers, BookMunch is the place to go. Salmon fish cakes and a Salmon Nicoise salad with purple potatoes will bring back memories of days well spent by the beach.
And, finally, between 4pm-6pm, the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party will draw guests in with a package of:
- Corn Parmesan pretzel lolly - Parmesan, with corn, lime and spring onion, baked on to a pretzel stick.
- Edible garden – Stuffed tomatoes on rosemary stalk, carrots with parsley leaves, quinoa patty cauliflower, on top of cream cheese, with a sprinkling of olives to look like mud.
- Salmon blini – Smoked salmon on cream cheese and chive on a blini.
- Cucumber sandwich -Buttered white bread with crusts cut off, very lightly salted cucumber and a sprinkling of mint, cut into triangles.
- Coronation chicken sandwich – Chicken, mixed with, mayonnaise, yoghurt/labneh, mango chutney, curry powder, coriander, baby leaf salad
- Scones with clotted cream and jam
- Exploding chocolate – melted ganache with popping candy
- Biscuit spoon with raspberries and cream – Classic BookMunch spoon, whipped cream piled high with fresh raspberries
- Mini BookMunch dessert – Choice of any dessert of the day, cut in to bite size pieces to share
- … and a Bottomless teapot!
Prices are AED170 for two hatters and AED90 for every additional hatter.
Wasl Square, Al Safa, Dubai