It’s finally sandals season! Ditch the darker nail shades to bright and lighter hues.
We handpicked some of the hottest shades for your nails to don this season. And remember, do Instagram your mani-pedis and tag us at @bienthebeautymag:
2. Ciaté x Olivia Palermo (AED110, available at Sisters Beauty Lounge)
The packaging is already a winner for us.
3. OPI New Orleans collection in Got Myself into a Jam-balaya (AED49)
Being lovers of fuschia pink, we can already see ourselves abusing this hue all year round.
4. OPI Color Your Summer collection in Charged Up Cherry (AED49)
This is more of a pink-red type and you’ll make a statement when you wear it.
5. OPI Color Your Summer collection in My Back Pocket (AED49)
Orange you glad this shade exists? Because we are! We can already imagine our Instagram posts bombarded with photos of drinks with a cameo of our nails in this unique shade.
6. Rimmel Super Gel in Perfect Posy (AED29)
This is a more muted version of the orange shade that you can don in a conservative office. It doesn’t ask for too much attention yet it still screams summer.
7. Ciaté in Dolls House (AED70)
Who says we have to bid good bye to nude shades? Nudes won’t ever be out of season.
8. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in S-teal the Show (AED43)
This is Sally Hansen’s nail color of the month.
9. OPI New Orleans collection in I’m Sooo Swamped (AED49)
We tend to get color-crazy every summer. Go on and experiment! This green compliments every skin tone.
10. Sally Hansen Complete Care 7-in-1 Nail Treatment (AED49)
Take care of your tips! This product claims to prevent breakage and other nail problems.
Words: Ayesha Pajares (firstname.lastname@example.org)