The gorgeous Miss Czech Republic Intercontinental Lenka Josefiova was handpicked to be the official host of The Fashion Festival 2015 Bali to represent the UAE last August 20-22. The event, which will have its Dubai version soon (we can’t wait!), was also attended by some of the world’s biggest fashion icons like Dubai designer Mona Al Mansouri, Russian designer Katya Kovtunovich, and Dubai’s rising designer Julia Milan.
Lenka was truly honoured to be chosen as the official red carpet host of The Bali Fashion Festival 2015! We’re also proud of you representing UAE, Lenka!
Five reasons why we love her:
1. She’s a multi-awarded beauty queen.
2. She is a frequent face of luxury advertisements.
3. Aside from ramp and print modeling, she also graced numerous magazine covers!
4. She’s very proud to represent Dubai and UAE across the globe!
5. She was nominated in two categories at The Asian Trend Awards 2014 in China. She represented UAE and won Most Popular Star of the year.
The Fashion Festival on its 3rd year was founded by Nicholas Meimaris, CEO & Creative Director of MGROUP, which aims to inspire and entertain the fashion-savvy and consumers from around the region. Headed by a globally recognized and sought after brand service agency, this group is made up of an influential showcase of visionaries who are shaping the realms of fashion, design, business and culture. The Fashion Festival is set to be launched in Dubai soon.